Israel Tours

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Well-known member
Jan 16, 2021
7,843
3,464
113
I know many have been...many still want to visit.

For those who have been:

Your favorite place and why?

I'm trying to put together a tour for my church and surrounding area churches.
I got a list from my last visit there that I did which was NOT part of a tour group. My wife and I just went and tramped about. Had a blast.
But being responsible for a group? Unless I give it my all...its gonna be a bust in my opinion....so I'm focusing.
Asking opinions and listening.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
My most memorable place is the Tomb at the base of Golgotha.

It is hewn out of the rock. Inside there is a place carved out of the interior rock where the deceased is to be laid to rest on the right side. On the exterior there is a grooved place where an enormous rock may be placed in order to hold it in place and roll it to close the tomb.

It is amazing, and with any believer's knowledge, it is humbling. Praise our raised Savior, amen.