It Has Begun! Obama, Pope, Bilderberg: NWO and One World Religion!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Bud, you need a new hobby.

Thank for your insight bud, I keep my hobby to remain vigilant and encourage myself and all brothers and sisters in cc, close to the Lord in preparation for facing persecution soon to come.
 
Do not be discouraged. Remember as the time draws close that you will encounter more and more unbelief as "many shall depart from the fatih".

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Do not depart from it in the days we face ahead.
 
The Lord showed me these things a few years back.

The unification of the 4 horsemen as it is written that they will rule 1/4 of the earth in the 4th seal.

I won't go into greater detail here. Ask the Lord to reveal these things to you and understanding will be given about the nature of each of the horsemen (it was discussed in this video).

If you would like to discuss things further, you can message me.
 
The Lord showed me these things a few years back.

The unification of the 4 horsemen as it is written that they will rule 1/4 of the earth in the 4th seal.

I won't go into greater detail here. Ask the Lord to reveal these things to you and understanding will be given about the nature of each of the horsemen (it was discussed in this video).

If you would like to discuss things further, you can message me.

I am interested in the detail, if you don't mine, please go for it.
 
I do so reluctantly for a couple of reasons.
1. Most of the time I share, I am met with debate by those who were taught various doctrines that oppose it.
2. It is better for one to hear it directly by the Holy Spirit instead of through a man.
Even so, God is able to either confirm or correct the things that are said by men. Also, God is able to use men to help bring understanding. So I will continue to trust the Lord that he will help to bring understanding not only to others but to enrich my understanding as well.

Just a few years ago, I asked the Lord to show me things I had been taught. I pleaded with him not to let me be deceived by the many teachings I had heard. I asked that he show me personally. As mentioned above, he began to confirm or correct what I had been taught as well as show me things I never considered.

<That was just a little background about me and where I am with my walk with God.>

I found it interesting that the four horsemen join together in the 4th seal.

Revelations 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

I also noted that this would lead to many saints being martyred as shown in the 5th seal.

Revelations 6:
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

So the only question I had left was what was the nature of these four beasts? What were these four powers that are an abomination to God that would be unleashed upon the earth and eventually unite?

I used to think that they were something that we would not even see until the very end. But after reading Daniel, I realized that Daniel was shown things that happened during his lifetime all the way up to the very end.

So understanding that the last days are all of the days from Jesus until his return, I realized that it were possible that these beasts might be unleashed any time from the time of John until Jesus' return.

Look at the descriptions of each beast, its color and what it does. Then consider government (even some religious) structures (powers) that have risen that have shaped the world that you see today.

I'd rather you receive this by the Holy Spirit, so I will delay posting what I was shown.
 
My pc can't play videos but as for the title I will believe it when I see it and trust me when it actually takes place because it will it won't be in the conspiracy forum it will be all over the news and our world will never ever be the same and not in a good way either. short version we will be screwed
 
My pc can't play videos but as for the title I will believe it when I see it and trust me when it actually takes place because it will it won't be in the conspiracy forum it will be all over the news and our world will never ever be the same and not in a good way either. short version we will be screwed

It already is in the news. All of it happening just as God revealed that it would beforehand.
 
It already is in the news. All of it happening just as God revealed that it would beforehand.
No its really not, because this one world government will install a one world religion and one world currency and those things are in the making yes but not here yet. These things will be mandatory and this one world order will be ruled with an iron fist, you also will have to receive a mark or be killed or exiled and being a Christian will be worse than a terrorist and there will be blood in the streets ppl screaming fire everywhere the works.

I have seen what is to come and trust me we live in candy land compared to what will come when this one world order is enforced, honestly it would be so much better to be dead in those days
 
Do not be discouraged. Remember as the time draws close that you will encounter more and more unbelief as "many shall depart from the fatih".

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Do not depart from it in the days we face ahead.

2 Peter 3:4
and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”
 
Interesting two people have seen what is to come and disagree. The Spirit doesn't lie...
 
Whats funny is someone can buy into anti-semitic conspiracy theories and yet not be called an anti-semite.

By the way, Bilderberger is an anti-semitic conspiracy. Right up there with those who believe in ZOG.
 
I think you mean to say, "And so it continues to end...." Somehow in prophecy we think this is all going to happen in one day, or one year, but that's not necessarily what it means. These events had begun unfolding in 1929, the first year oil was found in the middle east, and the first year any Jewish body had control of Israel, in even the smallest way. Still, it was 19 years later, 1948, before the next step began with the founding of the nation of Israel.

@Blain--Post #14-- No its really not, because this one world government will install a one world religion and one world currency and those things are in the making yes but not here yet. These things will be mandatory and this one world order will be ruled with an iron fist, you also will have to receive a mark or be killed or exiled and being a Christian will be worse than a terrorist and there will be blood in the streets ppl screaming fire everywhere the works.

I have seen what is to come and trust me we live in candy land compared to what will come when this one world order is enforced, honestly it would be so much better to be dead in those days

Sounds like Islam.
 
The time of trouble such as never was will not be like anything before it will be horrendous, however, those who are sealed by God will be under His care and protection. Perfect love casts out all fear and knowing God is on our side whether we live or die during that time will not matter as we will one day have eternal life with our Father in Heaven.

We should be aware of what goes on around us but continue to keep our eyes on Jesus and allow His love to cast out all fear. We are on the winning side and the devil is a defeated foe. So please come quickly Lord Jesus and lets get this world of sin and death over with so we can meet and live forever with You in a world of perfection and peace throughout eternity.

Rather than a dooms-dayer, sayer..... I'd like to be like Joshua and Caleb and say with God by our side we can do this....Bring it on.
 
The time of trouble such as never was will not be like anything before it will be horrendous, however, those who are sealed by God will be under His care and protection. Perfect love casts out all fear and knowing God is on our side whether we live or die during that time will not matter as we will one day have eternal life with our Father in Heaven.

We should be aware of what goes on around us but continue to keep our eyes on Jesus and allow His love to cast out all fear. We are on the winning side and the devil is a defeated foe. So please come quickly Lord Jesus and lets get this world of sin and death over with so we can meet and live forever with You in a world of perfection and peace throughout eternity.

Rather than a dooms-dayer, sayer..... I'd like to be like Joshua and Caleb and say with God by our side we can do this....Bring it on.
Indeed well said no matter what we need to keep our eyes on Jesus while being aware on what goes on around us. There are many people who are dooms day preppers they have built weapons and stocked up on food and supplies, I always thought they were going a bit overboard but wouldnt it be funny if it turns out they were right all along?

I study bible prophecy so I know and see a lot of it being fulfilled just in the past two years but we are not yet into the dangerous stage yet, or at least not in America.