It really hurts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
A dear friend told me, " i am misleading, also told i have no intention of giving even one Bible". It really hurts

You can pray that i will not mislead, but be able to convince share and lead, also not have this intention of not giving Bibles, but let the desire of giving Bibles to others keep burning, in my heart.

G

Godsgirl83

Oh levi,
I am sorry someone said such hurtful things like that to you.
God knows your heart!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A dear friend told me, " i am misleading, also told i have no intention of giving even one Bible". It really hurts

You can pray that i will not mislead, but be able to convince share and lead, also not have this intention of not giving Bibles, but let the desire of giving Bibles to others keep burning, in my heart.
I will continue to pray for God to be with you at all times in your ministry to others in spreading the Good News. As you have certainly found out, serving God is not an easy task but please take comfort in knowing that the yoke of Jesus is easy and the burden is light.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hi Levi,
I also had such experience. But the key is that you should understand that we are but stewards of God. We don't belong to ourselves. When somebody insults us or say something bad about us or too us. They are actually insulting God.

Remember the Matthew 25, where Jesus separate the true believers from the wicked. And Jesus says that because you have done the good things to the least of these. It is like you have done it unto Me. Likewise, if someone does good or bad to you. Then they are doing it to God. The same principle you should apply. Because we have no property or possessions as steward. Our body is also not our own. I hope you get peace from it. God bless

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, I am here accepting my mistakes regarding this dear friend. You can pray God bless me., and God erase all these negative things from my mind.
  • I have misled, by not able to share things clearly
  • I should have not posted here, things from the personal messages, also I have shared partly without sharing much in details.
  • I am responsible from this incident.
  • My sincere apologies, for hurting.
  • you can advice me because i am wrong, but this dear friend, has not done any wrong so need not advice

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Friends, I am here accepting my mistakes regarding this dear friend. You can pray God bless me., and God erase all these negative things from my mind.
  • I have misled, by not able to share things clearly
  • I should have not posted here, things from the personal messages, also I have shared partly without sharing much in details.
  • I am responsible from this incident.
  • My sincere apologies, for hurting.
  • you can advice me because i am wrong, but this dear friend, has not done any wrong so need not advice
Levi, this isn't your fault. Your so-called "dear friend" doesn't sound much like a friend that you need or want.. Don't feel guilty at all. You're one of the most genuine Christians I've ever known. :)

Maybe your friend is just jealous and being spiteful..

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, this dear friend appreciated all my Bible giving but we were talking to give Bibles at one church, and the misunderstanding happened and the friend said " You have no intention of giving even one Bible at his church,"

This friend appreciated all my Bible givings in the past but discussing to give Bibles for this Church resulted in misunderstand.