It's Friday...Family Pizza Night...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Americans eat 350 slices of pizza a second and the most popular topping is pepperoni.

Favorite toppings in India are pickled ginger, minced mutton and paneer cheese.
In Japan, Mayo Jaga (a combination of mayonnaise, potato and bacon)
Eel and squid are the favorites.
Green peas are tops in Brazilian pizza shops and
Russians love red herring pizza.

What's On Your Pizza?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
"I like mine with lettuce and tomato,
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes.
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer..."

Pizza? Oh yeah. Onions, sausage, banana peppers, mushrooms. Better Ingredients - Better Pizza

Regarding the cold draft beer-have abstained since the summer of '92. Sounds refreshing though. I'm thinking frosty mug. Nah. Don't smoke anymore either. Still...

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
Thin slices stone baked with garlic sauce olives chilli and vegan cheese . Like the Italians in Italy make it.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
"I like mine with lettuce and tomato,
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes.
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer..."

Pizza? Oh yeah. Onions, sausage, banana peppers, mushrooms. Better Ingredients - Better Pizza

Regarding the cold draft beer-have abstained since the summer of '92. Sounds refreshing though. I'm thinking frosty mug. Nah. Don't smoke anymore either. Still...
Excellent!

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Pineapple....Pineapple...Pineapple...(What else did you expect)?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Americans eat 350 slices of pizza a second and the most popular topping is pepperoni.

Favorite toppings in India are pickled ginger, minced mutton and paneer cheese.
In Japan, Mayo Jaga (a combination of mayonnaise, potato and bacon)
Eel and squid are the favorites.
Green peas are tops in Brazilian pizza shops and
Russians love red herring pizza.

What's On Your Pizza?
It's not pizza without tomato, ham and cheese. Add mushrooms, olives, maybe anchovies..... or just ham and pineapple. Pepperoni is also just fine. "Gourmet pizza" is an oxymoron. Otherwise it's just round pastry with stuff on top cooked in an oven.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
It's not pizza without tomato, ham and cheese. Add mushrooms, olives, maybe anchovies..... or just ham and pineapple. Pepperoni is also just fine. "Gourmet pizza" is an oxymoron. Otherwise it's just round pastry with stuff on top cooked in an oven.
Yes to Most everything..except anchovies 😝 and pineapple questionable....." kinda" vegetarian..so always just mushrooms!
Thanks for contributing! 😉

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I'm not a big fan of Pizza, but sometimes I buy a crust to make, add just a very little sauce ( not a fan of pizza sauce), and fry a lot of hamburger meat with onion, jalapeno peppers, add some pepperoni, bell peppers, and cheese.

It has so much hamburger meat on it, that it is like 3 inches high....I guess, that is the hillbilly version...lol:love:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Yes to Most everything..except anchovies 😝 and pineapple questionable....." kinda" vegetarian..so always just mushrooms!
Thanks for contributing! 😉
Yep, anchovies is a big no, no for me.:sick: I also hate olives on anything. Mushrooms are okay as long as they are accompanied by a whole lot of meat...I'm "not so much" of a vegetarian...lol

Come to think of it I do like the 5 meat feast pizza at Little Ceasar's. I like their pizza better because they don't use a lot of sauce on it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have had pizza a few times with pineapple and once with anchovies. Not bad actually. Of course, pepperoni is a staple as a topping.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yep, anchovies is a big no, no for me.:sick: I also hate olives on anything. Mushrooms are okay as long as they are accompanied by a whole lot of meat...I'm "not so much" of a vegetarian...lol

Come to think of it I do like the 5 meat feast pizza at Little Ceasar's. I like their pizza better because they don't use a lot of sauce on it.
Pizza Pizza

I grew up in Detroit and Little Ceasar's was huge there. We would eat it just about every Friday night.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Pineapple....Pineapple...Pineapple...(What else did you expect)?
Pineapple Pizza
---
The first time..I tasted/ate it.
- In Brazil!
- During the mission trip.
- I liked it.
---
Night snack after the meeting.
- They gave us..several kinds of pizza.
- One of them was the 'pineapple pizza'..

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Wow! So many Good replies...and Little Cesar's is a staple!

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Friday night is always movie night at our house. When the kids were at home we usually found our crew at the drive in. Popcorn was the food of the day. We had pizza on birthday weekends. One giant cheese and one giant meat lovers.

Today Friday night is movie night, at home. Popcorn is out (gets in teeth), so it's usually a large cheese pizza. The pizza is deep dish, and the movie is usually an old western, or a TCM classic.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Friday night is always movie night at our house. When the kids were at home we usually found our crew at the drive in. Popcorn was the food of the day. We had pizza on birthday weekends. One giant cheese and one giant meat lovers.

Today Friday night is movie night, at home. Popcorn is out (gets in teeth), so it's usually a large cheese pizza. The pizza is deep dish, and the movie is usually an old western, or a TCM classic.
Sounds great! Enjoy!