Fun? Suddenly finding a mushroom grow out of nowhere.
The letters are so small on my phone.
I read out of your nose.
Now that would be funny. When I was young my brother could do magic tricks and get licorice out of my nose.
Fun? Suddenly finding a mushroom grow out of nowhere.

Got to try out lots of different fire extinguishers on different types of fire. (I'm a fire
warden at work so the fire service came and gave all the fire wardens a demo and let
us try them all out - loved it, especially the water fight at the end! Yes I know I'm middle
aged but if you are going to have a water fight then at least make it a good one)!
I'd rather set the fires than put them out.Fun.... Let's see
Waking up suddenly and panicking that you are late for work, only to realise
it's Sunday so you can lie in a bit longer.
Realising your diet is working! (I've lost 6 pound in 3 week so far) Another 22 pound to
go.
View attachment 154058
Got to try out lots of different fire extinguishers on different types of fire. (I'm a fire
warden at work so the fire service came and gave all the fire wardens a demo and let
us try them all out - loved it, especially the water fight at the end! Yes I know I'm middle
aged but if you are going to have a water fight then at least make it a good one)!
Watching the triathlon taking place in the city centre and seeing all the various entertainment.
That about sums up my fun over the last few weeks. The rest has been hard work.![]()
I was in a city water fountain one year. (Our bicentennial, but it was so hot out I had to cool off.) I let the water jets hit my thighs. For the next six weeks both of my thighs were black and blue. (It never hurt.) Isn't that what it's like to have water fights with firefighters? That water pressure is surprisingly unforgiving.Yeah have you ever had a water fight with firemen. Lol
I was in a city water fountain one year. (Our bicentennial, but it was so hot out I had to cool off.) I let the water jets hit my thighs. For the next six weeks both of my thighs were black and blue. (It never hurt.) Isn't that what it's like to have water fights with firefighters? That water pressure is surprisingly unforgiving.
Sky diving? I haven't done that on a lot of years, but it was fun.
And this is the why.Fun? Suddenly finding a mushroom grow out of nowhere.