It's Fun

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Amen. I will find a quiet, safe place for people like you and me to spend our final years.

Well, I will admit that I sold all my racing motorcycles quite a few years ago. But, that was because I never really had the time to go racing anymore. I still have my big Goldwing, though.
 
Well, I will admit that I sold all my racing motorcycles quite a few years ago. But, that was because I never really had the time to go racing anymore. I still have my big Goldwing, though.
We will sell it and buy a nice set of Lawrence Welk records.
 
Didn't want to go to church this morning. Have to bike half an hour with 60 kilo of kids uphill and we already went wednesday.
Called my ex. Do we have to come?
Yes and be there in time.
The preaching was about obedience is fun.
LOL
 
I remember when jumping on trampolines was fun. Now that Im older I just get a headache : p

Getting older is lame : p
Tell me about it... when you get old. lol

(BTW Willie enjoys a trampoline too. Honest.)
 
THIS will get you started. Or, you can just do the Parasailing where they tow you behind a boat.{/SIZE]
[video=youtube;zfrCeyDv4P4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfrCeyDv4P4[/video]

Now that's interesting. I'm afraid of heights, but in a weird way. Planes don't scare me because it's unrealistic. I simply can't be that far from the ground. But looking over the railing on the second floor of a mall? No can do.

That video? Somewhere between no-can-do and unrealistic.
 
Didn't want to go to church this morning. Have to bike half an hour with 60 kilo of kids uphill and we already went wednesday.
Called my ex. Do we have to come?
Yes and be there in time.
The preaching was about obedience is fun.
LOL
No one "has to" bike! Honest.

Chocolate, yes.
Bike, no!

(Guess who has trouble with that obedience stuff?)
blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
Where to begin??

I love attending any live sporting events:
(soccer, basketball, hockey, baseball, football, NASCAR)
Four wheeling
zip lining
white water rafting
para sailing
hang gliding
whale watching
shooting
photography
traveling
cooking
pajama days
snow days
holidays with family
Sunday Family Dinners
relaxing on the beach
racing go karts
 
A wall of sound. Speaker systems that are so loud you can hear them for blocks.

Toilet paper in the ears (vibration vs. apparent noise level. gotta protect the hearing).

A dark room. Half sleeping on the floor listening to (and feeling) October Rust. A bed of bass.

Like a tomb full of bliss. Love!