It's Go Time, Trump Announces Run!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Should Clueless Joe then resign because he had hidden classified documents in his Pennsylvania office?

K

kaylagrl

I am anti-Trump. He should be imprisoned for his multitude of crimes, including the theft of classified material

ROFL you may wanna hold up on that one!!

He is the only president to have been impeached twice .
You better wait on that one too! lol !! Jan 6th is a joke, even they know it!!

K

kaylagrl

Should Clueless Joe then resign because he had hidden classified documents in his Pennsylvania office?

Would love to be the one asking that old man questions!! I'd have him impeached 4x already.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
ROFL you may wanna hold up on that one!!

You better wait on that one too! lol !! Jan 6th is a joke, even they know it!!
the dems will never let go of j 6.

it is all they have.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
It always bothers me the name calling and vitriol I always see in a supposed Christian forum. Whatever happened to treating people, even those you disagree with with kindness? Be better.

K

kaylagrl

It always bothers me the name calling and vitriol I always see in a supposed Christian forum. Whatever happened to treating people, even those you disagree with with kindness? Be better.

When Mr. Biden was asked about classified documents that were found at Trumps FL home he looked into the camera for dramatic effect and said he could not believe someone would be so irresponsible. He was just found out doing the very same thing, said he knew nothing about it and today they have found a second batch of files. This was done when he was VP with no authority to declassify like Trump had as president. Real hard to be civil when you see this level of hypocrisy.

Dec 9, 2011
I don't know anything about Mr. Jeffries.

I thought of BHO because when Biden was going out on the campaign trail Obama told a reporter he'd asked BHO what he thought of his intention to run for the highest office yet again.

BHO said he told Joe he didn't think it a good idea. And he only endorsed Biden after he'd announced Harris as his VP.

There's nothing in the Constitution that prohibits BHO being VP. In fact some say he's our shadow president now due to the love the Biden administration shows for Muslim states.

Wouldn't that allow a second blip in history for BHO. The worst President in our history gets the VP office and therein a chance at a 3rd term.

I hear Fiji's a nice temporary sojourn for expats. 😳🙃
Some would say that Donald Trump Is the worst.😬

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yes, Michael Jackson performed a song about this, I think it is called "Bad"
Still not as good as the song made about Chris Christy

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I am anti-Trump. He should be imprisoned for his multitude of crimes, including the theft of classified material and deceptive business practices. He is the only president to have been impeached twice and tried to overthrow the lawful transfer of power.
I am awed, if you can swallow all that I bet you could swallow a tin of beans whole.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am awed, if you can swallow all that I bet you could swallow a tin of beans whole.
Jeremiah 25:15-37 I can't believe you drank that!

15 This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, said to me: “Take from my hand this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. 16 When they drink it, they will stagger and go mad because of the sword I will send among them.”

I hate to recount the hypocrisy and bald faced lies of the press that we are forced to drink and just make us mad. But for illustration purposes let's look at one example. When Jacob Blake was shot it provoked anger and riots. There was outrage at the police. The facts of the case were that there was a warrant for his arrest, he was resisting arrest, he was in violation of a court order to stay away from his girlfriend and he was potentially kidnapping his three children who were in the back seat. He had attacked police previously with a knife and was shot reaching for a knife. Still the reaction was to riot and loot and for the press to scream about police brutality. Compare that with January 6 where a woman who was trespassing in the capitol building was shot and killed. She did not have a criminal record, she did not have a weapon, and as far as has been reported she was not involved in violent behavior. But this time the outrage from the media was directed at her. Both Jacob Blake and this woman were in the wrong. We don’t like to see either person get shot or hurt but in both cases I can understand the police seeing the need to use deadly force. What I don’t understand is the incredible hypocrisy of the press. This woman, a veteran, was treated as something to scrape off of your shoe whereas Jacob Blake was treated like a martyr and a saint.

17 So I took the cup from the Lord’s hand and made all the nations to whom he sent me drink it:18 Jerusalem and the towns of Judah, its kings and officials, to make them a ruin and an object of horror and scorn, a curse—as they are today;

Millions protesting the lies and corruption in Brazil, Sri Lanka and Pakistan in complete collapse, Mexico is in civil war, the US border is wide open, many cities in the US are more dangerous than war zones, and everyone, worldwide, is coming to the realization that the vaccine is a kill shot.

19 Pharaoh king of Egypt, his attendants, his officials and all his people, ...—all the kingdoms on the face of the earth. And after all of them, the king of Sheshak will drink it too.

What happens to the US will affect the entire world. We are already seeing massive censorship from Tech giants like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube. There is a reason we call these corporations "multinational". Germany, Denmark, Australia, Israel, African nations, Taiwan, and the US are all coming out with studies showing that the vaccine is very deadly. Everyone drank this poison.

27 “Then tell them, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you.’ 28 But if they refuse to take the cup from your hand and drink, tell them, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty says: You must drink it! 29 See, I am beginning to bring disaster on the city that bears my Name, and will you indeed go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for I am calling down a sword on all who live on the earth, declares the Lord Almighty.’

There are a lot of people who are resisting the censorship. But they will be forced to drink. 80% of people in the US took the vaccine, most other countries have an even higher percentage. However, in the end every single person will be forced to take this once it becomes the mark of the beast. What has happened has been called Orwellian. The way in which China monitors its populace and locks them down is certainly Orwellian. What you are seeing is the Lord Almighty beginning to bring disaster on the city that bears His name.

30 “Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them: “‘The Lord will roar from on high; he will thunder from his holy dwelling and roar mightily against his land. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, shout against all who live on the earth. 31 The tumult will resound to the ends of the earth, for the Lord will bring charges against the nations; he will bring judgment on all mankind and put the wicked to the sword,’” declares the Lord.

A description of the Great Tribulation. The Lord is going to roar, we see these protests spreading to the whole globe. The rapture will be the Lord roaring mightily. The four horsemen of the apocalypse are one example of the Lord roaring mightily. The deception of the press is the white horse riding, the war in Ukraine is the red horse coming out of the starting gate, we see the black horse right behind with shortages of food and inflation already causing famine in parts of the world, and the pale green horse of plague, that left the starting blocks in 2020.

32 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Look! Disaster is spreading from nation to nation; a mighty storm is rising from the ends of the earth.” 33 At that time those slain by the Lord will be everywhere—from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be mourned or gathered up or buried, but will be like dung lying on the ground.

On top of the pandemic, and the looming economic collapse we have natural disasters that threaten to be truly Biblical in scale. I know this term has been used frequently in 2020 but the catastrophe that is about to happen is so great that in an hour the entire situation worldwide will change. We also have evidence that death rates are skyrocketing because of the vaccine. 18-64 year olds are seeing a 40% rise in death rates. On top of all that we are daily getting threats of nuclear war being made by megalomaniacs like Putin and N. Korea.

34 Weep and wail, you shepherds; roll in the dust, you leaders of the flock. For your time to be slaughtered has come; you will fall like the best of the rams. 35 The shepherds will have nowhere to flee, the leaders of the flock no place to escape. 36 Hear the cry of the shepherds, the wailing of the leaders of the flock, for the Lord is destroying their pasture. 37 The peaceful meadows will be laid waste because of the fierce anger of the Lord.

Consider that you are a pastor of a church that made excuses for why we no longer needed to listen to the Lord’s word. In place after place you made compromises with Jezebel and the prophets of Baal. The rapture comes and you and your flock are left behind. There will be no place for you to hide. Or consider what happened during the pandemic to schools. They taught the kids with Zoom, every parent was brought into the classroom and heard the things being taught whether it was from groomers or the CRT indoctrination.

Finally let’s consider one other thing, the Lord said “my sheep hear my voice” and they follow Him. Sheep follow shepherds because they hear the Lord’s voice. But butchers drive sheep with fear. They don’t know the butcher so they run from them and are driven by fear to the slaughter. Do you hear the Lord’s voice? Or are you running in fear from the butcher towards your slaughter?

https://rumble.com/v2525ui-butchers-drive-sheep-with-fear-to-the-slaughter.html

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I am anti-Trump. He should be imprisoned for his multitude of crimes, including the theft of classified material and deceptive business practices. He is the only president to have been impeached twice and tried to overthrow the lawful transfer of power.
Yep he was indeed found in possession of government documents that he was not supposed to have
He also tried to undermine our entire Democratic process by attempting a coup

K

kaylagrl

Yep he was indeed found in possession of government documents that he was not supposed to have

2nd batch of docs found in garage, not Trump, Biden!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
True and true, but now we can expect Biden to be impeached and then tried for treason. The wheels of justice move slowly.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
When Mr. Biden was asked about classified documents that were found at Trumps FL home he looked into the camera for dramatic effect and said he could not believe someone would be so irresponsible. He was just found out doing the very same thing, said he knew nothing about it and today they have found a second batch of files. This was done when he was VP with no authority to declassify like Trump had as president. Real hard to be civil when you see this level of hypocrisy.
Be above it

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He also had classified documents in his garage next to his Corvette. Not to worry though, he said that the garage was locked.