Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 9:12 am and I'm contemplating just wearing a sweatshirt today, instead of a coat.
 
It's 1 am and i'm going to bed before i start posting on different sites when i'm tired. It generally makes no sense the next day.

Dan
 
It's 1 am and today has sucked. Car had to get towed, i was only able to recover half the music my dad lost, and i'm depressed because i can't be with the one person i want to be with. :(

Dan
 
It's 2:37 pm and I'm wondering the same thing!! Do we need to contact a mod about this?
 
It's 10:30 here and I am just checking emails, cause I don't know what else to do lol.