Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 11:49 pm and i am on skype with a friend in Florida and trying to finish a cover letter for a friend's business. Grrrrr.
 
Lol, thanks for celebrating with me Estrella and if you wanted to come here, we'll gladly take you Sharon! :D

It's 12:17 pm and I'm still enjoying my day of relaxation and fun. :p :)
 
It's 2:26 pm and I'm on CC while my battery charges. Then I'll go home for lunch.