Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol..too bad for ya :P

Oh umm It's 2:10 am here and I'm gonna end up posting here for a while .. and I'll go to sleep now ...murnightyyy!! GB'US
 
1:21pm-
I'm eating lunch, posting, planning two birthday parties (mine and a friends), emailing, and listening to my Mp3... There comes a strange sence of accomplishment when Multitasking. :D
 
5:02pm-
I need to take a nap, and be up in time for singing practice in an hour.