Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its [insert time here] and I'm...
Thread starterDmurray
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
No, none of us are sick. We just don't want to take any chances of getting it, or passing it around. so my party was canceled, church, youth class, and all the other parties and outings were canceled too.
Whooping Cough is terrible. There are people in Utah DYING from it. People are suffocating because they can't breathe through their coughing, and they can't stop coughing to take a breath.
Wow thats awful. I'm glad I'm not you to have had those illnesses so often. The worst I ever got was appendicitis but I lived I think. Yup my abdomen is there!