Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
12:30pm-
Texting him from a few feet away, for no good reason and watching him laugh whenever his phone rings :)
 
My cousin, friend, and little sister. I was laying on my bed and they come in her and start whacking me with pillows! xD
 
2:57pm-
I'm brushing my hair and listening to music... that bike isn't good for keeping my hair nice.... :p
 
3:19pm-
Good idea, I'm gonna go ride my horse right now... cuz it's raining and I want to ride in the rain.
 
Oh, man! That's the best! Have fun with that. :)
5:25pm-
getting ready for a party
 
7:07pm-
All wet, was cold, but not anymore. Now that I get to have a big warm blanket and a warm bf to hug. :D
 
Now that you mention it, my bf is wearing a black shirt :/ But that's ok, I like black, and it's a cool shirt, so it's all good.

10:25pm-
My bf is leaving soon.