Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
happy birthday murray,
stay sober both physically and spiritually. hope you have a really great day!
 
Its 12:47 am (MST) and I am sitting at my computer at home half watching "Music and Lyrics' with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore in it and texting my friend Rylie in Texas.
 
It's 8:13 AM (AST) and I'm laying in bed about to get a shower.
 
It's 11:47am (MST) and I am at work, on my laptop talking to Jon on the phone.
 
It's 12:00 PM CST and I'm about to go clean my house for my brothers party tonight.
 
It's 12:14am MST and I am about to fill out 3 pages worth of tax exempt forms because we have a FFA convention in our hotel and most of them are tax exempt.
 
It's 10:41 pm cst, and I should be getting ready for bed.
 
Its 4:31am (MST) and I just uploaded some pictures to my MySpace from my party last weekend.