Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 4:46am and I decided to kick my wireless connection instead.... At least, for now.
 
It's 4:33am MST and I'm eating a piece of cake and waiting for RoboOp to reboot the server in the rooms. It was lagging.
 
It's 9:35 PM and I'm on MSN talking to Estrella and listening to music.
 
It is 7 PM and I just got home, now to make salad dressing and figure out my money situation.