Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol belgian_pilot,...didnt think if anyone wud recognize the name,...i think hes on the way home from work...:D
 
It's 12:47am and I'm posting randomly in the forums trying to give myself something to do.
 
@ Res, that wouldn't keep me awake! lol. It is 6:16 PM and I'm drinking a Grape NOS and listening to music, and on facebook.
 
Its 5:57pm here and I'm listening to "Your love Never Fails" by Jesus Culture...woot!
 
it's 9:10 and i'm hoping the 2yr old kiddo in a towel doesn't pee on the floor again. ha
 
@ Res, that wouldn't keep me awake! lol. It is 6:16 PM and I'm drinking a Grape NOS and listening to music, and on facebook.

It’s hard to go to sleep at 7:50 am when you just got up at 6:30 am.

But now it 7:35 pm and about time to go to bed.
 
It's 12:21am and I am listening to Twisted sing and play his guitar in the Yousing room.
 
It is 2:27 am and i'm laying in bed, on my laptop, talking to a friend, wishing i could feel a feeling i have only been able to feel a few times.
 
It's 12:29am and I just changed my signature on here for the first time in over a year and a half.
 
Its 2:06pm here and I just encountered a swarm of ants that almost attacked me outside my house!
 
Build a moat, and I shall defend you. As long as I get the treasure map buried under your house!
Pirate-Ship.jpg