Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 3:47 PM and I'm starting to calm down from being mad at mom. But she is still mad.
 
It’s 12:10 pm and I’m trying to figure out what to say to someone who’s just had an argument with his mother.
 
It's 6:20 and I just woke up from a nap :D. Don't know where anyone is though =/
 
it's 4:02 and i'm about to eat some guava fruit!

or some fajitas. or both.
 
It is 6:10 and I'm going to get ready for Bible Study. PS Rissa can you make me some fajitas too? :)
 
Fajitas sound good right now.

6:01 pm and I wanna go swimming.
 
Its 11:02 PM and we're coooking supper and I just watched this video:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swn5itAwdk0[/video]
 
I love that video! It was the opener for our Youth Convention. The guy who made it is really cool too. He's only 21 or 20.
 
It's 3:06 am and i'm talking to a friend pondering life and thinking about how much i love my girlfriend.

Dan
 
Did you behave at the youth convention?

For the most part haha. My uncle was pretty roudy though, but he is only 16. It was a great time, I can't wait til next year. Such an awesome presence of the Lord and so High Energy.
 
9:54 am and I"m waiting for my friend so we can go to the zoo.