Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well true. Still though i can't say i condone or agree with how cold and harshly her parents are treating her. It just upsets me especially when they know their daughter has a history of cutting and suicide attempts it's like ok you fired her but also be there for her and try to help her.

It's 4:56 pm and i'm talking to people

Dan
 
Dan, coming from a youth leader who knows multiple teens stuck in a hateful and persecuting family, and not being able to do a thing about it, I feel for ya. I want to get them out of there. I want to tell those parents what they are doing to their kids and how it will affect them in the long term. But if I did that, I would lose the ability to minister to all of them. So I pray for them. I pray blessings over them. And I encourage the teens to keep praying, chasing God and change within themselves, and be the light in their family. That's all I can do, and that is possibly all you can do as well.

I'll be praying for ya'll too.
 
Its 11.33am (NZ TIME) & Im about to Have an Awesome Yummy Lunch with My Mummy:D
 
Dan, coming from a youth leader who knows multiple teens stuck in a hateful and persecuting family, and not being able to do a thing about it, I feel for ya. I want to get them out of there. I want to tell those parents what they are doing to their kids and how it will affect them in the long term. But if I did that, I would lose the ability to minister to all of them. So I pray for them. I pray blessings over them. And I encourage the teens to keep praying, chasing God and change within themselves, and be the light in their family. That's all I can do, and that is possibly all you can do as well.

I'll be praying for ya'll too.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I know i can't tell them off and point out because if i do i'll lose her. She means everything to me. It just hurts that i get they are trying to teach her but at the same time they aren't using the best methods. I mean they are good parents just rather cold and heartless sometime. My girlfriend was on the phone with me today in tears because she wanted her mom. She wanted her mom's support and input and she didn't have it.

Sorry i'll quit rambling.

It's 8:00 pm and i'm watching tv and wishing i could be with my girlfriend.

Dan
 
8:04 am, and another beautifull day is about to begin :)

A cup of coffee would make things even nicer right now :D
 
It's 11:46 am and i'm trying to convince myself to get out of bed. Not going to well to be honest.

Dan
 
I was thinking of making lunch later, not right then and there.
 
2:15 pm and i'm out of bed and dressed. Let's hope i make it to my appointment in one piece. lol.


Dan
 
7:03 pm and i'm taking a nap. Trip to the doctor and whatnot wore me out atleast they gave me pain medicine.

Dan