Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Its 11.22pm (NZ TIME) & Ive got a Mug of Hot MILO in My Hand Ready to Start My Day with Jammin on My Keyboard:D
 
It's 10:22 pm and i just woke up realizing i never turned my ringer on my phone up so when my girlfriend texted me to say goodnight i never heard it because i fell asleep. Yarg.

Dan
 
lol Maybe he's sleep posting.

lol. I do sleep text which gets to be rather funny. My one friend knows when she gets a text that looks like this 4ujpwijfwejr09j23235nnoiidj0 i'm probably sleep texting. lol.As for that post i posted it right before i took a nap.

It's 12:57 am and my left hip hurts really bad. Yarg.


Dan
 
It's 9:13 am, and I just finishedcleaning up the showroom and cooking-studio :)
 
Happy Happy birthday! *happy happy birthday dance make a wish blow out your cake and eat while you're still awake :p its 12:30 am here in awesome California hope you have a wonderful day God bless :D
 
it is 11.57 avd I am testing if the thread will display correctly after me posting
 
It does :)

It's 1:37pm and I have my appointment for the surgery :(

I'm gonna loose all my wisdom (yup, I had some) thuesday the 25th :p
 
Wisdom teeth?

It’s 6:50 am and I’m waiting for 8:30 to get here so I can drive down to Carson City. (We have today off because it’s Martin Luther King’s birthday.)
 
Aksel: Can't you just keep the teeth on a jar and put the back in when you need it? (the wisdom)
 
lol - I'll ask the doctor :D

Not sure if thats gonna make a lot of difference. :p
 
:p Who knows, maybe it isn't really wisdom teeth, but marketing teeth?
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo
 
It is 12:55 pm and I am remaking my CC profile. It's all good in the hood(: