Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
that's good to know.. Yeah, I noticed that all of my threads and posts were gone.. When did the crash happen?
 
don't remember exactly. There is a thread somewhere saying more about what happened
 
It was down for about a week. People on FB were going nuts about it.
 
I'm glad we're double teaming this wasting time thing.... it can be hard to master alone....

XD
 
lol! It's 1:39 pm and I'm tired of reading the story for English class tomorrow.
 
It's 1:45 pm and I am listening to Stuttering by Fefe Dobson on YouTube... a great song!
 
So that's why you left Skype! It's ok, I understand. When it comes to girls vs sports, the sports always win. :p :p :p