Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
it is 6:42pm EST.

I am finsihing folding some laundry and painting my toenails.
 
That actually sounds really good.

It's 12:34 pm and I'm getting annoyed with my contacts. I just got them and they keep blurring my vision every few minutes.. :(
 
It is 3:52pm EST and I am falling asleep on the Red Cross's blood donation table while they drain the life out of me.

Room. Is. Spinning.
 
It's 12:18 pm and I'm eating some kind of beef and vegetable soup my brother made last night..
 
It's 19:52 and I'm tired. Thats why I'm watching tv and cc'ing a bit :p
 
It's 9:00 pm and I wish my cousins would hurry up and come home and take the baby so I can go take a shower.
 
It's 10:28 am and I'm doing some research to help answer one of my students' question..