Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
9:11am, and I'm gonna have another cup of gooooooooooood coffee
 
It's 9:38 am and I'm watching the news and enjoying my day off from school..
 
Its 8:37 PM and I'm backing up everything important on my comp, because I need a new harddrive. And I'm txting Allie :D
 
hey happy birthday! :)
It's 6:38 and i haven't done anything productive this daay! :S
i need a hobbie...
 
14:21 pm, I am eating brunch(late breakfast), and having a cup latte machiatto.
 
It's 8:21 am and I'm waiting for my test results for an Anatomy test I just took..
 
It's 7:55am and I just finished blogging my review of the new film "Beware of Christians" Check it out!