Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No, I did a search on it and the version I was thinking of was 1978 version and he was played by Christopher Reeve.. Lol, I meant the older version.. :p:)

Yeah, I agree. I like the older version a lot better too. And the actor looks a lot more symphatetic than the newer one, the newer Superman boy looks so slimeball. *shakes head*
 
Ii is 8:20 and I am drinking my morning coffee and waiting for my little son will finish his breakfast.
 
It's 12:46 am and I'm wasting time on the internet when I should be in bed because I need to get up at 7 am tomorrow:D
 
It is 7:08 and i am drinking my morning coffee and waiting my older son will get up.