Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It is 8:11 am and ...so the coffee is almost finished, so it is going to be washing up and preparing a list for shopping probably.
 
It's 9:35 am and I am watching someone load snow into a dump truck.. We got over a foot this past weekend. :( :(
 
It's 2:00 on the nose and I have a meeting with my english teacher in half an hour.
 
It is 21:14 and I am going to have a shower and soak some buckwheat for tomorrow.
 
It is 4:20 p.m. here and I am getting ready to go to a game at my school.
 
It's 2:40 pm here and I'm ready for some God-time and then study.. =]
 
It's 11:35 a.m. (CST) and I'm not believing some of the things I find posted on this "Christian" website. :) (Not this thread)
 
It's 7:19 pm and I haven't gotten much homework done today.
 
16:04 pm, and I should start doing some dishes very soon.

*wonders if she will manage doing this before husband comes back home*