Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
it's 22.04 and I am watching Samson en Gert again
I'ts hillarious even though I dont understand half of it

Sooner or later you will even find it a lot more hillarious once you understand most of it. Happy you are enjoying it. :)

I should start watching it as well sometime soon. My husband does loves it a lot too, and we even have a Samson & Gert dvd here, so I am sure he doesn't minds watching this with me again. ;) :D
 
It's 12:35 pm and I'm wishing I could skip homework and work and just take a long nap. :p
 
It's 3:53 pm and I'm going to go to work for a four hour shift in about an hour.
 
It's 5:40 pm and I'm getting ready to go to see my students play in a concert!(:
 
... it is 5:41am & i am wondering if I get paid thursday morning or friday morning... i hope its thursday...

... its 5:43 & i miss hanging out at my sisters' house...

...its 5:44 & I'm used to stayin awake all night...