Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 2:32 pm and I'm contemplating whether to leave school now or take an online test today..
 
It's 22:33 here and imma go to sleep now seeing as I've got a masterclass with one of the dancers from Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake tomorrow. Sweams and Bitemares. Do Jetes and pirouettes in your sleep :)
 
It's 2:35 here (14:35 in military time for those of you who use that), and I'm getting ready to go to my second afternoon class. World Geography. Hmm.
 
23:18 pm, I am about to start drinking my anis milk and get myself to bed.
 
It is 10:07 am, I will prepare myself a bit more and take a walk outside with the dog soon.
 
14:43 pm, I am waiting for my mother in-law to come soon, and then we will take a walk outside with the dog, and perhaps going to a Café afterwards.