Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 9:36 am and I just finished setting up carpooling for a retreat this weekend.
 
its 17:13 and I had a French test today which I didnt learn for, so that's probally not going to be a good grade :)
 
It is 17:59 pm, and I came back home after a walk outside and sitting on a Café with mother in-law.
 
It is 21:42 and I am bakin a cake or rather bread which I will make "a cake" from :)
 
It's 10:12 am and I'm eating breakfast.

How did your surgery go Res?
 
21:51 pm, and we are going to watch a movie very soon; Beverly Hills Chihuahua II :)
 
It is 13:30 pm, and we are about to eating soon breakfast; Toasties with tomatoe in it. Mmmmmm!
 
19:13 pm, I am not sure what to do. Just lazying around probably till husband has got done making pancakes for us as dinner meal for today.