Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 12:27 p.m. and thinking about taking a cat nap since all is quiet in the house.
 
LOL! I wish Tumnus had! I think that was resurrection33 who was the industrious one:). My porch still has dead leaves on it...and it's almost Spring...bad Tumnus!

Haha well I did see a lot of posts about you cleaning a whole bunch! :D Time for some good ol' spring cleaning.

It's 12:55 PM and I'm reading Art && listening to music. READING art. They expect me to read more about art than do any art at all. :rolleyes:
 
It's 4:33 pm and there's still an hour and a half till class starts.
 
I'm studying CompTIA A+ computer tech certification. They are cutting my hours at work for a while, so I thought I'd resume this study, which I began quite some time ago. It is very difficult, especially those parts about networking, since I have no network to study, unless I could set one up with a router and my used laptop computer.
 
Oh can't resist it's friday, friday :D

It's 5:50pm here and I'm starvin marvin, gonna have to grab some grub lol.
 
I'm studying CompTIA A+ computer tech certification. They are cutting my hours at work for a while, so I thought I'd resume this study, which I began quite some time ago. It is very difficult, especially those parts about networking, since I have no network to study, unless I could set one up with a router and my used laptop computer.


cool. I wish I had the self discipline to study without going to school