Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
it's 9:50pm and I am going to bed soon...just realized what time it washaha
 
It's 11:18 am and I'm not sure if I want to walk the three blocks to the nearest restaurant for lunch, or skip lunch. (I forgot to pack one this morning.. :p)
 
It's 3:23 pm and I just realized that I only have two hours before I go bowling! :p :D
 
I got picked the first time, and I'm still waiting to find out if I'm gonna be on a panel or not.
 
It's 1:44 pm and I'm getting ready to go put some aloe on. Stupid sunburn. -_____-