Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 9:00 p.m. and strangely enough was discussing with my husband that my father, who is over 80, was just sent a jury duty notice today!?!
 
09.05 and I am up

... I opened my eyes , and barely managed to think "wonder what time it is", before the alarm started
 
It's 11:17am at school and it's almost time to leave the best study hall ever... :/ (ends at 11:22am) sad face.... lol
 
It's 7:26 pm and I'm wishing I could go see my friend that's in town for the weekend.
 
it's 1:43 and i'm trying to write a research paper so that tomorrow can be fun.

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
 
5:59 PM and Im about to go do homework (second tiem I have said this)
 
BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WHATS NEW?! It's 7:24 PM and I'm listenin' to music and on msn.
 
It's 7:16PM and I'm probably going to go play AoE3 now that dinner is finished, whilst still computing half your age + 7 and scratching my head at the low population to contend with. o.O
 
It's 9:11 am and I'm listening to "you are my all in all" on YouTube by Hillsong.