Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 1:54PM and I'm listening to youtube music and browsing the forums of CC.
 
It's 1:00 pm and I just got back from the public pool (it's indoor)..
 
It's 7:30pm. I'm in my messy bedroom. Crayons, pieces of paper, and other stationery are scattered on the floor and on the table. My toddler niece and nephew, who love spending their time in my room, have been drawing, coloring and making a mess. Oh No....! : ( There is a purple stain on my favorite bed sheet. Now their nanny is tiding my room.
 
It's 8:39 and I am watching Phantom of the Opera w/ my best friend in the world,for her b-day :)