Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Its 23:14
I think I will start working Gotta upload 400 records from my database to the internet
And I have to do it before 16:00 tomorrow
 
it is 10:31pm here and I am tired and am thinking about going to bed, but I feel like it is too early for bed.
 
It's 18:18 and I'm wondering when the weather will cool off so that my AC (set on 80F) can stop running!
 
It's 10:20 an and I'm gonna go shower. I get to see my babies today!! :) :) :)
 
Its 0.00 I am going to play one more game in League of Legends and than go to bed
 
It's 6:16 pm and I am bemoaning the fact that I burned the fried chicken for tonight's dinner. Better luck tomorrow=-)
 
It's 6:16 pm and I am bemoaning the fact that I burned the fried chicken for tonight's dinner. Better luck tomorrow=-)

Don't worry, there are people that could have burned the entire kitchen (me):D.


It's 12:02 am and I'm talking to a friend on Facebook, and listening to Here I am for You, I love that song!