Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Its 9.03 A.M

I am thinking Should I go on a pilgrimage this year
The pilgrimage starts on 5th August so I dont have much time
 
It's 11:21 and I'm gonna start getting ready for meeting with my cousins.
 
Its 11:34 am
I am going to the shop to buy some canned food for the pilgrimage
 
it's 23:02 and I am drinking a Magners cider after a day of decorating the lounge
 
Its 8:57 I am drinking earl grey tea and listening to Immediate Music "Believe"
 
It's 3 am and I'm just sitting here regretting the fact that I'm still awake at 3 am
 
Its 16.30 And I cant wait for the start of the pilgrimage Just 13 more hours
We star with a Mass at 5.30 AM
 
It is 21:09 and I am having a cold drink after a day of painting my lounge ready for the new carpet tomorrow
 
it's 10 p.m. and i'm waiting for my wife to finish watching sytycd so I can look at something decent on television :(
 
it's 10 p.m. and i'm waiting for my wife to finish watching sytycd so I can look at something decent on television :(


What is this?

It is 09:18 and I am listening to the local radio starion while on here as my living room carpety is being fitted.
 
sytycd = so you think you can dance...believe me, i wish i didnt know that but i do...sorry for the cryptic acronym...i was typing on my ipod so i didnt feel like spelling the whole thing out...

but, so im not messing with the continuity of the thread,

its 11:50 a.m. and im waiting on some people to call me back at work...sigh...
 
sytycd = so you think you can dance...believe me, i wish i didnt know that but i do...sorry for the cryptic acronym...i was typing on my ipod so i didnt feel like spelling the whole thing out...

but, so im not messing with the continuity of the thread,

its 11:50 a.m. and im waiting on some people to call me back at work...sigh...


Ah ok. . no problem. . not sure we have this show in the UK. . Im guessing we do on one of the hundreds of channels, fortunately I have never seen it. .lol

It is now 17:53 and I am about to put my 3 year old to bed with his 'Fireman Sam' dvd, how quickly he grew out of Thomas the tank engine. . sigh. .