Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
1:10am. Currently in bed, using tapatalk.

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk
 
11:10pm-
Just got back from my sisters 19th birthday party, and now I'm taking care of a huge slice in my toe, from someone stepping on my toe.
 
I've never gotten hurt from someone stepping on me and how did someone step on you and slice your toe that sounds really gross either way I imagine it grossly so its mostly gross because of my imagination. Its 757am and I'm thinking gross.
 
4:31pm-
Just got back from work.

I don't know exactly what happened, I'm just assuming it was someone stepping on my foot, because it's happened before.
 
1:19pm-
Just got a huge splinter from my desk at work.
What is it with me and being accident prone this week?
 
8:22pm-
Posting, listening to my Mp3, texting a buddy, PMing buddies, thinking up characters for a new thread coming soon to Cc (hehe, this is gonna be fun) :D
 
9:20am-
Going to church in a little bit... But first, I'm wishing all the moms out there a Happy Mothers Day!!!