Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Its 1;16 m and 2:16am here i just got out of work im sitting in the car; waiting for my dad to get out.. i bet hes very tired.
 
It's 2:46am and I'm watching Breakfast at Tiffany's.. HAPPY!!!!!!!!! BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
 
I don't remember why I was angry. I don't stay angry long. Im lots better and its 204am home from work 10 hr shift moving 60lb boxes all noon
 
Be careful with those 60 lb boxes. If you don't lift right, you can pull out a disc in your back and have back problems for the rest of your life.
 
Be careful with those 60 lb boxes. If you don't lift right, you can pull out a disc in your back and have back problems for the rest of your life.

Thanks for the warning. My joints on my wrists & elbows hurt quite a bit now. Its 125am & my friend is sleepy
 
1:18pm-
My fiancee just got back to Wyoming, he's coming over in a little bit :D