Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Looking out the window at grey rain clouds thinking that they suit my mood :(
 
Its 1117 am im tired sore and sleepy. Thank God I have my health, work, home & necessities I need to share this.
 
Whenever anyone starts dating they leave Cc :(
I haven't Randy... and I don't plan on doing so. I love the people here WAY too much to leave them :)
3:22pm-
I'm allergic to whatever I ate for breakfast. It made me really sick. :(
 
...relieved and happy after passing my final exam today in a course I have been doing for a year then coming home in the pouring rain not caring that I was soaked through! :D
singing_rain1.jpg