It's the CC Singles Forum 2018 Yearbook! Which Categories Would You Fit Under?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which Categories Best Describe YOU and WHY? (Tell us in your post!)

• Best driver (here comes The Fast and the Furious #23.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Susanna

When it hits? So now the apocalypse is not an "if," it's a "when"?

Do we have a timetable on this yet? How long do I have to gather and hide food?
According to some, the Bible is the Timetable of the Apocalypse.

Too bad it is shamed by all the people that for something near 2,000 years have proven themselves not able to be reading timetables.

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
When it hits? So now the apocalypse is not an "if," it's a "when"?

Do we have a timetable on this yet? How long do I have to gather and hide food?
doomsday_clokTick_lead.jpg

According to this super sophisticated clock, you may want to hurry up.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I had my car up to 100 last March. Not with my kids in it. On a quiet part of a southern portion of I-95. In the day. A Subaru Outback no less. Who knew?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I personally got up to about 140 mph without the use of any vehicles or technology. For around 50 seconds.

A

AuntieAnt

I had my car up to 100 last March. Not with my kids in it. On a quiet part of a southern portion of I-95. In the day. A Subaru Outback no less. Who knew?

You said I95 and made me miss my hometown of Philadelphia. :::siiiigh::: Thinking of the Delaware Expressway

I personally got up to about 140 mph without the use of any vehicles or technology. For around 50 seconds.
Wow. Did the vehicle start rattling like a tin can? I was racing off to some appointment years back and didn't realize I was going over 100mph until my car began clattering and wobbling. :eek:

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
You said I95 and made me miss my hometown of Philadelphia. :::siiiigh::: Thinking of the Delaware Expressway

Wow. Did the vehicle start rattling like a tin can? I was racing off to some appointment years back and didn't realize I was going over 100mph until my car began clattering and wobbling. :eek:
No vehicle. I reached that speed with help from only natural laws.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I did not use a plane Maxman. Tell me how I did it.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
For a hint and correction, the 50 seconds was a mistype. It was supposed to be 5.9 seconds.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
There should have been a category for: most likely to complete "Naked and Affraid" shamelessly, without fear, and without whining.
Oh my.

I honestly don't think I'd even want to know. *Wishes there was an emoji here for the look of pure terror.*

All right, Tommy.

I'ma gonna leave that poll for you. :rolleyes:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
140 mph... relative to the surface of the earth? Or relative to what?

All speeds are relative. I'm sitting at a computer desk but I'm whizzing through space on the surface of a planet that is both rotating around its axis and revolving around a star. I'm only motionless relative to the surface of the planet I'm on.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
140 mph... relative to the surface of the earth? Or relative to what?

All speeds are relative. I'm sitting at a computer desk but I'm whizzing through space on the surface of a planet that is both rotating around its axis and revolving around a star. I'm only motionless relative to the surface of the planet I'm on.
So what happens if the planet you're on happens to be flat?

I know, I know... Wrong forum.

Just. couldn't. resist.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Oh my.

I honestly don't think I'd even want to know. *Wishes there was an emoji here for the look of pure terror.*

All right, Tommy.

I'ma gonna leave that poll for you. :rolleyes:
Oh now, it's not that bad. I think I'd be quite successful on that show.

There would just be a lot of pixelating, and whole lot of me saying " I don't know what your problem is, I'm not hungry."

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Oh now, it's not that bad. I think I'd be quite successful on that show.

There would just be a lot of pixelating, and whole lot of me saying " I don't know what your problem is, I'm not hungry."
Admittedly, "Naked and Afraid: The Senior, SENIOR Version"... Just might be the best diet plan ever.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Admittedly, "Naked and Afraid: The Senior, SENIOR Version"... Just might be the best diet plan ever.
Senior version? Is that a stab at my full head of silver hair?

I could probably go from full on Buddha to six pack abs in the course of that show. Nothing wrong with a little fasting.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Senior version? Is that a stab at my full head of silver hair?

I could probably go from full on Buddha to six pack abs in the course of that show. Nothing wrong with a little fasting.
It wasn't a jab at you at all, Tommy, honest.

I was just thinking of yet ANOTHER reason to never watch that show--as if there aren't already like 105 reasons already. (I've never seen it and never intend to.)

P.S. Think of all the wild life that would go running past you on that show.

I wonder if you'd be allowed to take your grill.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
It wasn't a jab at you at all, Tommy, honest.

I was just thinking of yet ANOTHER reason to never watch that show--as if there aren't already like 105 reasons already. (I've never seen it and never intend to.)

P.S. Think of all the wild life that would go running past you on that show.

I wonder if you'd be allowed to take your grill.
I know.... who doesn't like silver foxes?

I've seen it a few times. I find it somewhat interesting how everyone is starving after 10 minutes.