I did not use a plane Maxman. Tell me how I did it.
It happened like this.
And... your real name is Dorothy.
[video=youtube;QFvVg_vxSmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvVg_vxSmo[/video]
I did not use a plane Maxman. Tell me how I did it.
140 mph... relative to the surface of the earth? Or relative to what?
All speeds are relative. I'm sitting at a computer desk but I'm whizzing through space on the surface of a planet that is both rotating around its axis and revolving around a star. I'm only motionless relative to the surface of the planet I'm on.
It happened like this.
And... your real name is Dorothy.
[video=youtube;QFvVg_vxSmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvVg_vxSmo[/video]
lol yeah seems like what is expected doesn't quite always fit what happens despite those expectations in the long run.Least likely to come up with original ideas for posts.
Hi emily! There's really nothing i can post on the thread... this is just a welcome back note=).Demi is most likely everything. If you need something, contact Demi.
Hi emily! There's really nothing i can post on the thread... this is just a welcome back note=).
Hi emily! There's really nothing i can post on the thread... this is just a welcome back note=).
Most likely to stay up too late and get super hungry and let my stomach growls sing me to sleep.
I just got done grilling some bacon.... want some?
Well, come on by.