It's The Edit-Your-Post-And-Give-A-Reason-For-The-Edit Thread.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Hey Everyone!!

MissCris started it, and Ugly was clever enough to catch it.

Some of you may know what when you choose to submit a post, you are given an "Edit" option that is good for 5 minutes... and in a box above your post, you can give a reason as to why you are editing your post.

MissCris recently gave the Reason for Editing as being that her head fell off... which seems to pass the test, at least in my book. Violakat also recently wrote in her edit that she wondered if anyone was reading her reasons for editing.

I say, yes. We are all reading the Reasons To Edit.

Now it's time for you to post yours. :)

If you wish, you can even make a mistake or random thought on purpose just so that you have something to edit!!

I'll go first. (In some cases, I've even had to go back and Edit My Reasons for Originally Editing.)

Last edited:

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I'm first!

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
OMG I cracked up laughing when i read thatXD i can imagine it now, poplick, we cannot help you ignore yourself but feel free to be ignored;]

S

SeatBelt

It's happened before, MissCris does however seem to be best at it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

arwen83

Last edited:

iraasuup

Staff member
Apr 5, 2013
This thread makes me want to write a big, long, dense post and then spend ages editing it! But I will refrain because for reasons known only to itself, my 'enter' key won't work in CC forums, thus making it impossible for me to start a new line, and form clear, concise paragraphs, with breaks between them!

Last edited:
M

MissCris

I can't believe this is happening...

I

iTOREtheSKY

As if I ever have anything worth typing that deserves an edit???

Last edited:

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
:DI love candy!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
A mod can edit it last and ruin our clever post just to spite us also, LOL. Oncefallen: I DARE you!

Last edited:

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
This is such a strange topic.

Last edited:
V

violakat

The peanuts, the peanuts, ooo I ate the peanuts.
I didn't eat my soup or the bread, just the peanut.
The peanut, the peanut, oo I love the peanut.
But now I feel sick in my he-e-e-aaad fr-om the French Burnt Peanuts
!!

Last edited:

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I'm really craving a

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
................. I am lost, i don't understand what is happening in this thread

S

SeatBelt

I'm really craving a
Hey Rachel, I know in the other post I'd share some of my smoked ribs with the fellers.
I'd totally share my "Bucket o'taters" with you.

S

SeatBelt

S

SeatBelt

hey, I just discovered the editor remembers old reasons I'd previously put in... and you said you didn't like cookies
and now a reason I previously used.

M

MissCris

I'm such a trend-setter.