It's the most Wonderful time of the year

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nautilus

Senior Member
Jun 29, 2012
6,488
53
48
Sinc ethe forum which shall not be named will be full of threads debating the satanic-ness of Christmas or the lack thereof I figured I would turn to the safety of the singles forum for a happy-fun-time christmas thread. Post good christmas memories, things you look forward to, or favorite christmas songs. This has quickly become my new favorite christmas song

[video=youtube;3z9jYCjsgIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z9jYCjsgIc[/video]
 
So I guess the forum you mentioned is done with the evils of Halloween and on to Christmas.

Christmas is the time of year I see most of my family. I love that it brings everyone together. I also really enjoy the excitement of kids at Christmas time. I work at a Preschool and the kids are so fun, many people think it's all about the presents for them ,but most of the kids, including my own are excited to spend time with relatives.

My parents spoiled us at Christmas, but what I remember most about my childhood holidays is the fun we had, my Dad played the piano, we sang songs, had snowball fights and played games. Christmas brings good out of people.
 
Since the forum which shall not be named will be full of threads debating the satanic-ness of Christmas or the lack thereof I figured I would turn to the safety of the singles forum for a happy-fun-time Christmas thread.

So you started this thread to draw them in here??????? :p
 
Thanks for sharing that song nautilus. Picking only one song could be tough but I'll start with this one:

[video=youtube_share;FViUliuOYH8]http://youtu.be/FViUliuOYH8[/video]
 
Nativity scenes, Christmas lights, egg nog, pigging out on food I shouldn't eat, and the warmth and joy of friends and family.
 
Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen is such a beautiful song, and this cover was amazing too.


Here's a cover of the same done by my friend a while back :)



[video=youtube;H1nI9Z4ytX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1nI9Z4ytX4[/video]




My Christmas will be listening to amazing songs, Christmas Carols with my dad and family (yay!), eating good food, prayer and inviting my friends who I love and who love me :)
 
This one makes the rounds this time of year.
holiday-house2-630x336.jpg
 
I still got a picture of me sitting on santa's lap at christmas in 1996... I'm still waiting for my truck load of lego saaaanta!!

But seriously my favorite thing about christmas is roast dinner.

I hope you all will get a really nourishing, tasty meal on christmas day.
 
[video=youtube;qcxixZjeulE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcxixZjeulE[/video]
 
It's the most fattening time of the year
With the pumpkin pie filling
And people all swilling
Down eggnog and beer
It's the most fattening time of the year