It's Time to Impeach !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

9/11 is only weeks ahead. Families have already asked that Biden not make an appearance. It took him only 7 months to hand power back to the Taliban. It's Saigon all over again, even the top Google headlines are saying it. It's a humiliation for America. Who is running this rudderless country? Where is the president as the Taliban takes back power after 20 yrs of fighting, blood, life lost. What can he say to the country when he does show his face?! Between this and the crisis at the border, this man ought to be impeached and everyone behind him. Where are the Republicans?! Stand up and do something before this duo tanks the country. Prayers for the women who have lost their freedoms overnight. And for the people who will most likely lose their lives for helping the Americans. What a horrific day for America.

S

SophieT

9/11 is only weeks ahead. Families have already asked that Biden not make an appearance. It took him only 7 months to hand power back to the Taliban. It's Saigon all over again, even the top Google headlines are saying it. It's a humiliation for America. Who is running this rudderless country? Where is the president as the Taliban takes back power after 20 yrs of fighting, blood, life lost. What can he say to the country when he does show his face?! Between this and the crisis at the border, this man ought to be impeached and everyone behind him. Where are the Republicans?! Stand up and do something before this duo tanks the country. Prayers for the women who have lost their freedoms overnight. And for the people who will most likely lose their lives for helping the Americans. What a horrific day for America.
this is what you get when you allow a totally illegitimate person into the White House with his totally illegitimate groupies

we find something similar in the Bible

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.

now I see the word righteous in this case as being applied to a legitimate election because I really do not think the last admin was biblically righteous except for some perhaps

Proverbs 29:12
If a ruler listens to falsehood, all his officials will be wicked.

of course we see this being played out every day now

Proverbs 16:12
It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness.

applies to all rulers I would think

and many more such references

S

SophieT

Biden will do/would do the same for America. he will not do a thing should this country be invaded. only God can really help us in this situation with this demonic individual and demonic party that is currently in power, having stolen it and corrupting it worse than it already was

for the life of me, I cannot understand why the border is not seized by those who could do so and these invaders turned back., every law pertaining to immigration is being and has been broken by the left. they are currently even ignoring the Supreme Court and just going ahead with their schemes.

there we see a picture of what would happen in the event of a larger and actual invasion by enemy forces

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is pretty obvious that no one voted for Biden, either they voted for Trump or against Trump.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Good News!

I know what you are all thinking, what happens to all that military equipment we had in Afghanistan. Well the good news is it won't go to waste, the Taliban has it and assures us they will put it to good use.

Welcome to a world without mean tweets.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Outgunned, outmanned more than 3:1, and supposedly not as trained... Taliban completely routs the Afghan army. With the help of angels? No. Afghanistan isn't fighting. They are just handing their country over.

S

SophieT

I know Trump won the election, and the democrats are the true insurrectionists, but it’s getting Tough to keep my anger in check with the insanely ignorant Biden voter.

Look at carnage YOU caused!

they have blood on their hands not to mention the effect this will have on the believability of the any foreign US matters

can you imagine what Russian and China are thinking?

I get sick inside when I think of what is going to happen to all the girls and women, 15 up to 45 (and widows). they will be what amounts to sex slaves

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Last year, then-President Donald Trump announced a plan to pull out and signed a deal with the Taliban that limited U.S. military action against them. It seems America has been involved in a long running war they cannot win, so what is the alternative solution?

The Afghanistan War, by the numbers:

US troops killed: 2,309

US troops injured: 20,660

Taliban members killed: 72,000

Afghan national security forces killed: 65,596

Afghan civilians killed: 38,480

US taxpayer dollars spent: $2 trillion

Sources: US Department of Defense, icasualties.org, Brown University, Centre for Conflict
and Peace Studies Afghanistan, United Nations, Congressional Budget Office

That list is from about a year and a half ago.
source

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
they have blood on their hands not to mention the effect this will have on the believability of the any foreign US matters

can you imagine what Russian and China are thinking?

I get sick inside when I think of what is going to happen to all the girls and women, 15 up to 45 (and widows). they will be what amounts to sex slaves
You are right.
Every person who pulled a Biden lever has blood on their hands. But they should feel good they don’t have to read a mean tweet from POTUS anymore:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I know Trump won the election, and the democrats are the true insurrectionists, but it’s getting Tough to keep my anger in check with the insanely ignorant Biden voter.

Look at carnage YOU caused!

But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.

I think the Lord is saying that the master of the house has dementia.

S

SophieT

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
things are moving faster than I thought they might have

the left is imploding but they are creating a black hole and sucking in everything around them
Don't worry, the antichrist will soon ride in on his horse painted white to "serve man" (the title of his cookbook). Which reminds me of Obama's book which came out 9 months ago "A promised land" (as opposed to "The promised land" which is Jesus).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Fox news is reporting that we are sending 7k troops to Afghanistan. So just to recap because this is some next level strategy, we had 2.5 K troops, we pulled them so hastily that the entire defense structure we had built up over 20 years collapsed in a few days. Now that we have lost everything that we did including all those weapons we had in place, well now we send 7k soldiers in to do what? Is this a human sacrifice?

What better way for those who supported the US occupation to demonstrate their fealty to the Taliban than to go and kill an American.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Blinken just explained how this collapse in Kabul is really Trump's fault. You see Trump wanted to get out of Afghanistan! Trump also wanted to do something about the border crisis so what is happening now is not Biden's fault that is Trump's. And Trump wanted to have criminal justice reform, so the crime we are seeing now as a result of emptying out the prisons, that is Trump's fault as well. Trump wanted to make America great again, so of course you have to go back to the beginning when we were a bunch of British colonies and start all over. It makes perfect sense.

It is now so perfectly clear, the Biden administration doesn't understand english.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
You're upset with Biden for following through on an agreement that Trump made?

I thought you guys were happy about that I'm very confused.

Can someone please help me understand why you guys are upset.

Attachments