It's Time to Impeach !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yes 5.2 trillion in stimulus means that you cant afford a 2 trillion dollar war anymore...
We'll never see a dime of that. A 5 trillion spending bill means we run the printing presses. Inflation is how the government robs every American and everyone that invested in US bonds. The rest of the world has had it with the US and is no longer buying it. They are going to replace US $ with crypto. But don't throw away your bills, you can use them to as wall paper.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
We'll never see a dime of that. A 5 trillion spending bill means we run the printing presses. Inflation is how the government robs every American and everyone that invested in US bonds. The rest of the world has had it with the US and is no longer buying it. They are going to replace US $ with crypto. But don't throw away your bills, you can use them to as wall paper.

Just letting you see why we began pulling out of Iraq and then Afghanistan,,,had to relocate the funds because of....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
2 weeks for what? I don't expect the tribulation to begin until next year which begins after Oct 8 Rosh Hashanah (Torah calendar is wrong).
The collapse of Kabul with that incredible video of the airport took place on the 9th of AV, the day of crying.
The US will suffer the full wrath of the globalists, we will be burned with fire and stripped naked. Our currency will collapse, we will no longer be able to import anything from other countries, that in turn will be catastrophic for the world's economy.

As for the rapture before this I expect it will take place during the summer (before the autumnal equinox).

Although we don't know the day or the hour there is one very promising date on the Jewish Calendar, Tu B'AV, the happiest day of the year and the most auspicious day for a wedding. That is coming up shortly.
I thought you had said something would occur before the end of this month.

Now you are saying rapture before the end of summer? Perhaps it was that...

chess21

Aug 17, 2021
Donald Trump was going to take out troops as well. It wasn't Biden's idea. It's a government issue depending on who favors to bring them back home. . I think they just want these troops to get back to their families after 20 years of hard service. .

What about the Taliban? Could they attack us again? That's possible many could think. . I'm surprised it didn't happen by now.

However Islam is also trying to out populate every country in the world . . They feel that another way to take over without weapons . San Diego now has many Middle Eastern more than ever. Lots of Middle Eastern signs. My sister lives there who said they might out populate everyone else soon. There are a lot in Chicago and Spain etc . . So many are doing this perhaps purposely to over populate a dominate Islam world wide government . . That most likely won't happen. War will go against them before that happens. .

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
They are going to replace US $ with crypto. But don't throw away your bills, you can use them to as wall paper.
Or toilet paper. It's going to be the new currency.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Donald Trump was going to take out troops as well. It wasn't Biden's idea. It's a government issue depending on who favors to bring them back home. . I think they just want these troops to get back to their families after 20 years of hard service. .

What about the Taliban? Could they attack us again? That's possible many could think. . I'm surprised it didn't happen by now.

However Islam is also trying to out populate every country in the world . . They feel that another way to take over without weapons . San Diego now has many Middle Eastern more than ever. Lots of Middle Eastern signs. My sister lives there who said they might out populate everyone else soon. There are a lot in Chicago and Spain etc . . So many are doing this perhaps purposely to over populate a dominate Islam world wide government . . That most likely won't happen. War will go against them before that happens. .
There are two ways to exit:

1 You have an orderly evacuation of all Afghans and Americans in the country, you explain that once you leave military intelligence has concluded the country will fall to the Taliban (fact) so anyone who cooperated with the US will be at risk of retaliation, not only so those who do not wish to live under the Taliban should consider leaving. This process takes months and should have begun in May.

2. Once this process is almost complete the military begins removing all military equipment that they don't want to fall into the hands of the Taliban. Since intelligence was very clear that the military the US built up would collapse. This would be tough because at this point the Taliban would begin to get antsy and the Afghan army would begin to also feel antsy. So you want to accomplish this in two weeks.

3. Finally you assemble troops at the Baghram air base as you evacuate them. You have 2,500. This could be done in a week. As you close down every military base in the country you blow it up so there is nothing for the Taliban.

The other way to exit is the way Biden did

1. Pull out your military.

2. Afghan army collapses and Taliban takes over the country. They get all the military bases and all the military equipment left behind for the Afghan army by the US.

3. 15,000 Americans and 100,000 Afghans who are now at risk of retaliation are left stranded.

S

SophieT

there is a right way to do something and there is a wrong way to do something

you have just seen the wrong way

that corpse in the White House had an interview this am and stated 'at least no one is dying'

S

SophieT

2 weeks for what? I don't expect the tribulation to begin until next year which begins after Oct 8 Rosh Hashanah (Torah calendar is wrong).

The collapse of Kabul with that incredible video of the airport took place on the 9th of AV, the day of crying.

The US will suffer the full wrath of the globalists, we will be burned with fire and stripped naked. Our currency will collapse, we will no longer be able to import anything from other countries, that in turn will be catastrophic for the world's economy.

As for the rapture before this I expect it will take place during the summer (before the autumnal equinox).

Although we don't know the day or the hour there is one very promising date on the Jewish Calendar, Tu B'AV, the happiest day of the year and the most auspicious day for a wedding. That is coming up shortly.
you know what happens every time someone predicts the sky is falling...right?

I don't believe things will play out this way

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
you know what happens every time someone predicts the sky is falling...right?
Sure, just look at history. Germany blamed the Jews (bankers) for the collapse of their currency. Maybe it wasn't their fault but they should have seen it coming and yet said nothing. The French blamed the aristocracy for their troubles, once again they should have done something instead of just partying. Every time the sky does fall in human history the people who suffer for it will blame and take it out on those who should have warned them but kept silent and smug.

This happened to Lot, a righteous man, read the story the people tell him to shut up, who are you to tell us what to do. Hey, if Lot was so righteous why didn't he get raptured in the first rapture, why didn't he warn them of the tribulation that was to come?

This is what the prophet says as well, if you see the tribulation that is coming and say nothing God will require their sins at your expense, if you sound the warning and they ignore you that is fine, you did your job, they will pay for their own sins.

I don't believe things will play out this way
Hey don't leave us in suspense, tell us.

S

SophieT

ZNP, post: 4627694, member: 301387"]Sure, just look at history. Germany blamed the Jews (bankers) for the collapse of their currency. Maybe it wasn't their fault but they should have seen it coming and yet said nothing. The French blamed the aristocracy for their troubles, once again they should have done something instead of just partying. Every time the sky does fall in human history the people who suffer for it will blame and take it out on those who should have warned them but kept silent and smug.

This happened to Lot, a righteous man, read the story the people tell him to shut up, who are you to tell us what to do. Hey, if Lot was so righteous why didn't he get raptured in the first rapture, why didn't he warn them of the tribulation that was to come?

This is what the prophet says as well, if you see the tribulation that is coming and say nothing God will require their sins at your expense, if you sound the warning and they ignore you that is fine, you did your job, they will pay for their own sins.

non sequitur. you are talking specifically about what you believe is prophecy for world events. I am not ignorant of history but we are not talking about history then, are we. no..you are actually broadcasting what you believe from the Bible codes you believe in, the people you listen to and your own persuasion. this does not mean other people are ignorant nor non-responsive or unaware. if you really are aware of history, than you know the world has been in crisis since the devil fell to earth.

the Bible says all of creation groans...so look around. you are not an OT prophet and the blood of others will not be on your hands. you are not the trumpet for the world here.

Hey don't leave us in suspense, tell us

unlike you, I am not saying here comes Jesus in the clouds.

S

SophieT

I will add, that this verse from Revelation does not indicate to me that believers are all going to be raptured and experience nothing of what we are told is the tribulation

The entire world will worship the Antichrist. Revelation 13:8, “And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

all will worship the antichrist except for those whose names are written in the book of life of the Lamb

so how is that going to happen, if all those are gone?

all I know is people love to jump on the bandwagon and proclaim 'what God showed me'. we have more 'prophets' now than 'regular' folk who believe in Christ.

K

kaylagrl

they have blood on their hands not to mention the effect this will have on the believability of the any foreign US matters

can you imagine what Russian and China are thinking?

I get sick inside when I think of what is going to happen to all the girls and women, 15 up to 45 (and widows). they will be what amounts to sex slaves
Saw on the news last night the woman lying in the street beaten to blood and her son being held in someone's arms, also full of blood. The next person that runs against Joe or his VP needs to make sure that is included.

K

kaylagrl

Trump had a plan to draw down troops and the Taliban knew MOAB would be coming for them if they stepped a toenail out of line. Biden screwed this up in every possible way. He handed the country over to the enemy. Even Google headlines compared it to Saigon. People trying to hold on to the plane and falling to their deaths. And yet he said he did nothing wrong. smh

Well they sure are emboldened now!! 20th anniversary of 9/11.

S

SophieT

Saw on the news last night the woman lying in the street beaten to blood and her son being held in someone's arms, also full of blood. The next person that runs against Joe or his VP needs to make sure that is included.
another woman was shot dead for not having her face covered

Afghanistan has a long and bloody history of domination by foreign invaders and internal warring factions, with a brief period in the 70's (through military coup) during which the communists took over (strong ties to Russia) and the whole mess started up again.

Going forward, Russia then the US. That's the briefest touch on the history of the country you will ever read....there has been basically nothing good.

the last 20 years were secured because of 9/11 yet the Taliban were never really abolished. the void has now been filled

the utter chaos and complicit catastrophe caused by Biden is beyond belief. between this and the border......

K

kaylagrl

another woman was shot dead for not having her face covered

Afghanistan has a long and bloody history of domination by foreign invaders and internal warring factions, with a brief period in the 70's (through military coup) during which the communists took over (strong ties to Russia) and the whole mess started up again.

Going forward, Russia then the US. That's the briefest touch on the history of the country you will ever read....there has been basically nothing good.

the last 20 years were secured because of 9/11 yet the Taliban were never really abolished. the void has now been filled

the utter chaos and complicit catastrophe caused by Biden is beyond belief. between this and the border......

What struck me is when someone one on the news said that some of the younger people have never not known the Americans there in the country. How fast they will learn, especially the women, what the Taliban is like. Where are the outraged women and the VP wearing p%$$y hats and screaming about toxic masculinity and misogyny now?!!!

S

SophieT

What struck me is when someone one on the news said that some of the younger people have never not known the Americans there in the country. How fast they will learn, especially the women, what the Taliban is like. Where are the outraged women and the VP wearing p%$$y hats and screaming about toxic masculinity and misogyny now?!!!
probably getting ready for the 22 election and working out new ways to cheat America blind

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let's not forget that our military has had their hands full dealing with the threat of white rage, going after the grandmothers and grandfathers that are the biggest threat to this country, and they have done things that no other military has ever done before in making the military a safe and welcoming place to pregnant women, and the LGBTQ community. Just keeping Washington DC safe from the gospel choir of various churches has involved tens of thousands of troops. They have been stretched thin trying to protect our senators and congresswomen from the threat of having a public protest in the Capital. Just look at the stress some of these like AOC have been under, just one more protest could cause her to have a total mental breakdown.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
2 weeks for what? I don't expect the tribulation to begin until next year which begins after Oct 8 Rosh Hashanah (Torah calendar is wrong). The collapse of Kabul with that incredible video of the airport took place on the 9th of AV, the day of crying. The US will suffer the full wrath of the globalists, we will be burned with fire and stripped naked. Our currency will collapse, we will no longer be able to import anything from other countries, that in turn will be catastrophic for the world's economy.

I thought you had said something would occur before the end of this month.

Now you are saying rapture before the end of summer? Perhaps it was that...

I remember commenting at the time you said it that it was only two weeks and a couple of days away...

So was that it? You believe the rapture is going to happen before or at the end of this month?