Somebody doesn't want the subject discussed, but before he finds out, does anyone want to slip the memo on what "hyper grace" is? I've never even heard the expression before.
Somebody doesn't want the subject discussed, but before he finds out, does anyone want to slip the memo on what "hyper grace" is? I've never even heard the expression before.
The "somebody" you mention is the "somebody" who can send you deep into the netherlands of the interweb........far, far, from Christian Chat....
..........SO............
I think it’s basically the idea that the word “grace “ is salvation rather than what Jesus said salvstion is. The idea that grace erases everything that Jesus said is meant to be believed for salvation
that’s only my own idea of what it means though we all seem to have slightly different ideas of what every word means
Somebody doesn't want the subject discussed, but before he finds out, does anyone want to slip the memo on what "hyper grace" is? I've never even heard the expression before.
Thanks for the clarification.Hypergrace is essentially once saved always saved on steroids. Even if we sin God doesn't see it. If we're under "grace," God sees us as Jesus, free from sin, even if we don't acknowledge our sin. In fact, there's no need to even try to live a holy life. It takes away all personal responsibility for sin. The video below is very good.
This is a great topic, worthy of discussion. I hope it doesn't get closed or removed.
Somebody doesn't want the subject discussed, but before he finds out, does anyone want to slip the memo on what "hyper grace" is? I've never even heard the expression before.
F.Y.I.
(because some just do not believe)
QUOTE:
I have given you 7 reasons why this topic is not good for CC Thread and I have yet to find one reason for it.
Admin and the moderators will no longer allow this to continue . And appropriate action will be taken if a member or guest starts a topic on "hyper grace " or Preachers who teach it. remember those who attack each other many of them call themselves christians yet we eat and devour each other. enough is enough. I am not going to dress you personally at this time... You have an opportunity to let it go or CC Admin and Moderators will take action.
God bless,
very respectfully,
CS1
END QUOTE
(ya would think some would catch on, right?)
I thing one component is that you never repent.Somebody doesn't want the subject discussed, but before he finds out, does anyone want to slip the memo on what "hyper grace" is? I've never even heard the expression before.
Hypergrace is essentially once saved always saved on steroids. Even if we sin God doesn't see it. If we're under "grace," God sees us as Jesus, free from sin, even if we don't acknowledge our sin. In fact, there's no need to even try to live a holy life. It takes away all personal responsibility for sin. The video below is very good.
This is a great topic, worthy of discussion. I hope it doesn't get closed or removed.
I thing one component is that you never repent.
Wow. You just described . . . exactly . . . my old belief system. In fact, it was this form of grace that allowed me to bypass ALL scripture that dealt with submission, obedience, and sharing the Gospel (which is good that I didn't really do it, because I was clueless) . . . and like you said, that form of Grace allowed me to be a hardcore alcoholic, strip-clubber, porn-addicted, sailor-swearing and overall piece of crap citizen. Yet incredibly, I taught and believed that . . . "Nothing can separate me from the Love of God! I'm Eternally Saved regardless of what I do, say, or think!"
While on my continual hunt for additional women to "engage" with, and when the matter of Christianity would arise and they'd ask if I believe in sex before marriage, I taught them that even though it was sin, Christ died and paid for those sins. Incredibly, many "christian" women fell to my former sexual prowess. Unbelievable. I was truly one sick dude.

uh oh
looks like I've missed another hot topic discussion![]()