I've Come Back To Feed The Eyes Of You Good Folks With Great Food

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
Seared Candied Salmon/Parmesan Risotto/Sauteed Squash

SALMON.jpg

7seasrekeyed

Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them

from the Bible

so what do you do when the meal is over? wait around for the next meal?

live to eat or eat to live. that is the question

Feb 1, 2020
Dang that looks exactly like a dish they were serving at a dinner I attended about two months a go for a Senator, and you have the glass of chardonnay to boot. High class!

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them

from the Bible

so what do you do when the meal is over? wait around for the next meal?

live to eat or eat to live. that is the question
When the meal is over I will go for a nice walk and think good thoughts. FILLET.jpg FILLET.jpg

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Loni! It’s great to have you back. That dish looks delicious.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
And... where is the dessert? A meal isn't complete without a dessert. Like life isn't complete without salvation. Kind of like the cherry on top. ;)
Maybe the dessert is lime Jello topped with a dollap of Cool Whip.

7seasrekeyed

When the meal is over I will go for a nice walk and think good thoughts. View attachment 212858 View attachment 212858

God has shown such mercy to you

and still you ignore Him

but that is common with people who are not in need

the humanist god is not able to save you, but he will put good things before you so that you snap your suspenders and claim you have need of nothing

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
God has shown such mercy to you

and still you ignore Him

but that is common with people who are not in need

the humanist god is not able to save you, but he will put good things before you so that you snap your suspenders and claim you have need of nothing
How could you possibly know if I ignore god?

7seasrekeyed

How could you possibly know if I ignore god?
how could I possibly not know?

you posted an op that stated you are a humanist and have no belief in God or anything related to God

further, you have stated you have gone to seances. you might think it is only a game, but the devil is real, even though you say you do not believe in him either

don't play games with the spirit world. you will loose every single time

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
Maybe the dessert is lime Jello topped with a dollap of Cool Whip.
how could I possibly not know?

you posted an op that stated you are a humanist and have no belief in God or anything related to God

don't play games with the spirit world. you will loose every single time
You mis quote. I never said anything about God . I merely said I was a Humanist.

Attachments

7seasrekeyed

You mis quote. I never said anything about God . I merely said I was a Humanist.

and what is a humanist then?

I never quoted you...I posted what I read you had said

but see? you are again stating that you are humanist

which indicates I was right since the humanist does not believe in God

a person can easily read anything you post, even if you have them on ignore, so it is not hard to find what you believe and what you have said

if you think I am rocking the boat for you, wait until you face eternity...something else humanists do not believe in

7seasrekeyed

here is an actual quote from you Lon:

I adopted the Humanist Beliefs when in my teens and still follow them.
  • There are no supernatural beings.
  • The material universe is the only thing that exists.
  • Science provides the only reliable source of knowledge about this universe.
  • We only live this life - there is no after-life, and no such thing as reincarnation.
  • Human beings can live ethical and fulfilling lives without religious beliefs.
  • Human beings derive their moral code from the lessons of history, personal experience, and though

from YOUR op entitled
Do Religious Beliefs Change As We Age?

in fact, you stated your beliefs in the very first post of that thread

you state there are no supernatural beings

what do you suppose that means and do you think we are all dense?

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
and what is a humanist then?

I never quoted you...I posted what I read you had said

but see? you are again stating that you are humanist

which indicates I was right since the humanist does not believe in God

a person can easily read anything you post, even if you have them on ignore, so it is not hard to find what you believe and what you have said

if you think I am rocking the boat for you, wait until you face eternity...something else humanists do not believe in
It's obvious that you know nothing about Humanists.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Scrumptious looking dessert Lon and kidding about the lime Jello and Cool Whip. Interestingly though, my wife had Jello on this morning's shopping list albeit Strawberry and Cool Whip. I guess she has some type of dessert in mind. On the plus side, fresh strawberries are one of the ingredients. If I had the type of food that you enjoy on a daily basis I would probably never leave home.

Regarding the humanist aspect, Jesus did say that what you do for the least of your brother and sisters you do for Him. Something about loving your neighbor as yourself too.

7seasrekeyed

It's obvious that you know nothing about Humanists.
sure I do Lon

you told us about them?

post above, remember?

actually, I have had a humanist friend for some years now

she is actually quite a bit nicer than you though

I guess humanists are like regular people...different dependent on who you talk to

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
sure I do Lon

you told us about them?

post above, remember?

actually, I have had a humanist friend for some years now

she is actually quite a bit nicer than you though

I guess humanists are like regular people...different dependent on who you talk to
It's hard for anyone to be nicer than me.

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
65th Birthday 20 Years Ago Bungee Dive over and into the Kawarau River Queenston New Zealand. Still have the adrenaline rush.

BUNGY JUMP.jpg