"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
That's illegal? You can go to jail for it? I do hope Brian has never crossed the street anywhere but a crosswalk though ;]
I've had a boyfriend, though...

I've never thought Will Ferrell was funny.
 
Lol Jeena, some streets don't have crosswalks, especially where I live.
 
I liked Will Ferrell in that "somthing Fiction" movie or something called that...

I've never ... hit a dog while driving.
 
I've gone faster than the speed limit (135 mph)..scary in a Sierra GTi. :eek:

..I've never been to Japan.
 
I have never punched a celebrity whatsoever!
Well don't look at me.
 
I have never been in a rock band!
I have never been shot!
I have never been to Israel!

How about thats for starters!
 
this game is soooooooooo hard hahha.. i wanna say what ive never done. but i cant cuz ur supposed to say something when uve already done what the last poster never did..

soo this, mypost, doesnt make sense really - this is out of tha game but craziness whatever... i wanna say something :D:D:D no one can stop me mwahahahhahha

ive never played golf.
ive never eaten exotic food
ive never spent one night in the woods

whew. i wanna add some more. but just this for now. i ruined the game :(
 
I have never been scuba diving!
I have never had a million dollars!

Ha Ha How about that!
 

Attachments

  • 294905_294563980639883_289283484_n.jpg
    294905_294563980639883_289283484_n.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 16
hahaha

ive never been a man!
ive never had a wedding day
ive never met a hollywood star. lol

dun dun dun
 
I have never not farted!
I have never seen a lion in person!
I have never knew how to speak spanish!

Ah ohhhhhhh BEAT THAT!!!! Lol
 
OOOH you're tough huh

I have never eaten someone alive!
I have never not pick my nose!
I have never talked to a bird!


BleH!
 
Yay! Got one there, but I won't tell ya, hehe

Anyhoo,.
I have never walked on the moon,...LOL. (note: Not Moonwalk! Hehe)