"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well...that would be a thread ender..almost...probably not many on here who have...
But I do fight in a war daily..spiritual....we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities...etc..

I have never been to England
 
Well I got part of this one, I have been to Boston, just not in the fall.

I have never smoked in my life.
 
hehehehehe
I have never had a girl friend
I have never be on a date
I have never been in a plane
I have never left my state
I have never broken a bone
I have never played paintball
I have never been in a crash
I have never jump off a house into a pool
I have never ride a bike
I have never kick a dog <<<lol random
I have never had a 30 man killing spree on tce <<<highest 25 close
I have never had more thin 200 dollers
I have never eat something raw
I have never miss a ep of bleach/naruto
I have never rewriten a server befor <<<omost i failed
I have never jump infront of a car
i can go on but i stop here so bored tonight
 
I've used chop sticks. and it was a big mess lol. (soo hard to use chop sticks ):

I've never had sushi
 
This looks like it's kind of fun!!

Let's see.....hmmmm

Okay, I got one!! I've never owned my own home

Now that's something I haven't seen here yet. (Keyword is: YET) :rolleyes:
 
I've owned a motorHOME..haha.

I've never had a credit card! *sad face*
 
i own one:) but you have to be carefull with them=/

IVE NEVER BEEN SKYDIVING!
but i realllllyyyyyyyy wannnntttt tooo:)


=]
 
I tried sushi and hated it... blah

Ive never been to Italy, but wanna go
 
ive thought this game existed so...

i've never had a dog of my own lol