"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sweetnshy

Senior Member
Sep 10, 2003
219
4
18
So this is a game where one person says something they have never done before. Then someone who HAS done it posts the next "I've never." It needs to be something real--no "I've never had lunch with a space alien from Mars" or something. :P Soooooo I'll go first. :)

I've never had a pedicure!
 
this is harrrrrrrrrrrrd... ive never been overseas either.. i havent had pedicure.. :( there's no way i should post here.. but but..
 
Never been married
 

Attachments

  • 3e7fa9_cb0993d3b20dd719d7e17f8a388af257.jpg
    3e7fa9_cb0993d3b20dd719d7e17f8a388af257.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 4798255-smiling-ball-kissing-another-smiling-ball.jpg
    4798255-smiling-ball-kissing-another-smiling-ball.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 18
I don't have kids either, but I'm a teacher, so in a way I have 20 kids..........does that count? lol
 
I have never been at a party that got raided. (And no, that doesn't mean it has to do with alcohol or drugs, a party can just be friends hanging out and watching movies)
 
lol.. hahha the game was supposed to be like this:

if u ever done what the last person posted.. then u can post what u havent done.. so it was kinda hard.

So Im assuming that.. hahahha

Naz had kids, AlaynaJ has been arrested and Christianrkchk89 has been at a party that got raided???

ROFLOL this is crazay... :D
 
Last edited:
lol, so we'll just keep going! The last thing posted was Christianrkchk89 saying she's never had a pet.......and I HAVE had a pet. lol

Okay, I've never gone ice skating!
 
I've been to two concerts. Michael Stanley Band a trillion years ago and Jim Brickman 2 years ago.

I have never done anything illegal!
 
oh well.. BrianH did it first lol..


Ive done something illegal!!! um.. not like im proud of it but I cheated at school exams


so Ive never had a bf...