"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I never Stayed up this late when I have church in the morning jeeeez
 
You wouldn't understand unless you had to deal with the sticken' animals...
 
Angel, I grew up on a cattle ranch... I've had to deal with them. I've hand raised 6 bottle baby calves in my life... I know all about them. And I've never want to shoot one... I don't mind them being turned into steak later on in life, but not by being shot.
 
lol I can imagine the face of the mailman. I wonder if he's ever delivered steaks. Jajaja
 
Then I don't think your cows were as stubborn and ridiculous as ours... Maybe we need to trade cows for a month, we'll see how you like ours. :p
 
Lol. We haven't had any cows in about 8 years. I about about 16 last time I had a bottle baby.
 
lol...
Well... I'm 16, and I do like cows, when they're not being a neuscece, like when they're babies... but when they start with the attitudes, that's when I want to shoot them.
I've actually never branded a cow.