"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You need to meet my brother and my cousin then :) That way, you'll have met two.

I've never jumped at the sight of a snake.
I've froze before though.
 
I've never killed a rattlesnake.
It was almost the other way around once though.
 
I've never caught up with Alayna (and likely never will). Not that I really want to.
 
I've never been near an airplane.
I've never been to carnival either.
I've never been anywhere, but to three of the states around Wyoming.
 
If you had, you could come n visit me! lol. Not that I'd have a lot for us to do here...

I've never been mad at my cousin Shay. Maybe that's why my friends think I like him. :p