"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've never liked any commercials, except the Gieco ones, they used to be really funny :)
 
I have! When they're cooked right (the way I cook them), they taste really good.

I've never bungee jumped, and don't ever plan to (0.O)
 
I've never been able to sleep when I know there is posting I ought to be doing in the forums.
 
I've never taught someone how to hug... Been taught, but never passed on the knowledge....
Randy, you want lessons? lol
 
I'm sorry my hugs are like trying to hug a tree with branches that are just in the way & then you just give up :)

I've never gone hunting.
 
I think I'm too determined to give up... and I hug trees anyway.

I've never danced around a fire.