"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've never gotten my ears, or anything pierced.

(Not into pain or jewelry. =P)
 
^I haven't either^
But I like jewelery.
Not pain... Pain makes me sick.
 
I've never gone a day in the past 4 years, without writing in my journal.
 
I've never enjoyed watching football... Just basketball.
And I used to play little league baseball.
 
I've never slept in the water heater room, a basement, or an attic but I've slept in every single place possible in a home. Yup kitchen & closets too.
 
I've never done anymore than taste alcohol... I'm never tasting it again...
Same with cigarettes.
 
I've never been drunk before but I drank 1 beer on my 21st b/d & I don't care to drink again. You think about it, theres tons of other, better tasting, less harmful things to drink. Why not get drunk off of milkshakes :P
 
Jajajaja yea. Milkshakes taste much better than alcohol.

I've never been to a hockey game.